Friday, November 12, 2010

Decorate Your Garden with Solar Powered Fountains:


I love gardening and keep on trying new things to add to my garden’s beauty. I believe that a fountain can make a wonderful addition to your garden. It can enhance the beauty of the garden and at the same time, it can give a richer appearance to your house. However, with the growing cost of electricity many people are concerned about the amount of electricity consumed in powering the fountains. To get rid of this problem, I have set up solar powered fountain in my garden. It converts energy from the sun with the help of solar panels fitted in its body. If your home receives a good amount of direct sunlight, then you can also set up an indoor fountain.

Solar powered fountains come in various shapes and sizes similar to the traditional fountains. If you are planning to buy solar panels fountains, you can also buy them online. Basically, there are two types of solar powered fountains, one with solar panels mounted at a separate place, and second, with solar panels fitted into the fountain. In addition to reducing your energy bill, you will be helping the environment by buying solar panels and using solar powered fountains.

In order to gain the best power efficiency, you should take proper care about the correct placement and positioning of the solar fountains. The solar panels should be placed at an angle where they will receive unobstructed direct sunlight. If you are buying solar panels separately, placing the fountain is not an issue. However, in case where solar cells are attached to the fountain itself, the fountain should be placed in suitable locations. There is no hassle of any wiring and fitting and you can replace your fountain whenever you want to.

I had a tight budget and the best thing I found about fountains with solar panels is that they are available even at a price less than $50. You can choose a more stylish and advanced solar fountain if you increase you budget slightly.



1 comment:

  1. This blog is useful for me because i also need to solar panels for Decorate Your Garden with Solar Powered. I am planing for buying solar panels.

    ReplyDelete